ALL VISAS EXCEPT CPT , OPT & H1B TRANSFER
Job Title: Automation QA Engineer
Location : Denver, CO
Must have experience working in a Agile environment.
Must be detail oriented and have strong communication skills (verbal and written).
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or Technology related field.
* 8 or more years of experience on automation
* Strong MVS skills and coding skills
* General business knowledge of financial systems and EFT
* Develop/Maintain automation scripts
* Collaborate with developers and QA leads to improve testability, automation, and tools
* Analyze automation feasibility
* Devise the best automation approach
* Develop Proof of concept (POC)
* Develop/maintain automation framework
* Creating clear automation approach document
* Follow the standards in development to ensure compliance with Audit Requirements.
* Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency
* Identify and troubleshoot system issues working with functional/development as required
* Document software defects using bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
* Work with functional team, development team to ensure on time and quality delivery
* Coordinate and collaborate with a globally distributed team
* Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Primary responsibility will be to develop/maintain automation scripts.
Selenium , Java, Automation Frameworks
Selenium , Java